The following applies to all products named in this website :
- Some parts of this website contain statements about the suitability of our products for certain areas of application. These statements are based on our knowledge of typical requirements that are often placed on our products in the areas of application concerned. We nevertheless expressly point out that such statements cannot be regarded as binding statements about the suitability of our products for a particular customer application. As a rule, TOKEN is either unfamiliar with individual customer applications or less familiar with them than the customers themselves. For these reasons, it is always ultimately incumbent on the customer to check and decide whether an TOKEN product with the properties described in the product specification is suitable for use in a particular customer application.
- We also point out that in individual cases, a malfunction of electronic components or failure before the end of their usual service life cannot be completely ruled out in the current state of the art, even if they are operated as specified. In customer applications requiring a very high level of operational safety and especially in customer applications in which the malfunction or failure of an electronic component could endanger human life or health (e.g. in accident prevention or lifesaving systems), it must therefore be ensured by means of suitable design of the customer application or other action taken by the customer (e.g. installation of protective circuitry or redundancy) that no injury or damage is sustained by third parties in the event of malfunction or failure of an electronic component.
- The warnings, cautions and product-specific notes must be observed.
- In order to satisfy certain technical requirements, some of the products described in this website may contain substances subject to restrictions in certain jurisdictions (e.g. because they are classed as hazardous). Useful information on this will be found in our the Internet (RoHS). Should you have any more detailed questions, please contact our sales offices.
- We constantly strive to improve our products. Consequently, the products described in this website may change from time to time. The same is true of the corresponding product specifications. Please check therefore to what extent product descriptions and specifications contained in this website are still applicable before or when you place an order.
Copyright and trade mark policies
Intellectual property :
- TOKEN reserves all rights derived from the applicable copyright provisions in respect of the TOKEN Website and its content. The content of the TOKEN Website may not be duplicated, transmitted, distributed or stored, in whole or in part, in any form without the written consent of TOKEN. However every user-created copy of TOKEN Website content must include a reference to the copyright of TOKEN. Additional restrictions on use may be imposed for specific content of the TOKEN Website. These restrictions must also be observed.
- The TOKEN company name and the TOKEN logo are registered trademarks.
These trademarks may not be used without the written consent of TOKEN.
The same also applies to all other trademarks, trade names and product names registered or pending.