Tokenchina's metal ceramic RMCC high voltage resistors is designed to meet the high-voltage/energy requirements of the most demanding application. This axial moulded type RMCC surge resistor features high pulse-loading capability, non-inductance, high accuracy, and stability.
Ceramic RMCC surge series meet RoHS compliant. Detailed specifications, both mechanical and electrical, please contact our sales representative for more information.
- Stability temperature and voltage
- Heavy load characteristics
- X-Ray/Imaging Equipment, Damped Capacitive Voltage Dividers
- Dynamic Braking, Dummy Load, Capacitor Bank Discharge
- Soft Start/Current Limit, Radar Pulse-Forming Networks
- Recurrent Surge Generators, Arc Furnace Damping
- Pulse Modulators, High Voltage Snubber Circuits
- Impulse Voltage Generators, Wave Form Load
- Impulse Current Shunts, Tube Arc Protection